We Are Hiring
We are always on the look out for new, like-minded stylists. We do not departmentalize, so we encourage each stylist to stay up to date with color and cutting services. Salon on Main was created to help change the stigma of traditional hair styling in our industry and offer an amazing career path. You will be responsible for listening to the guest's wishes and desires and professionally providing them with the most suitable services. We hope to maximize customer satisfaction to drive long-term success for you at our salon. We are women owned and operated.
- Must have current Georgia Cosmetology License
- Up to date with fashion and beauty trends
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Someone who enjoys being a team player
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit (commission, gratuity, retail commission)
- Continuing education on backbar + retail brands + haircutting
- Paid assistants available upon level
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
(if you are trying to pull the form up through a cellphone you will have to zoom in to fill it out, do not press submit until it is complete)
Thinking about Cosmetology school? Join our Apprentice Program to have a hands-on experience with our lead stylists. The cost of Cosmetology school has skyrocketed in the past 5 years and we want to help people who are truly passionate for our industry have a chance to succeed, which is how the Salon on Main Apprentice Program began. Schools tuition is over $20K. It takes time to build a sustainable career in this industry, starting out in debt can be intimidating and stressful. We have been building this program over the past 2 years to ensure that your first few years in this industry are full of success, education and mentorship. The Hair Designer Apprentice Program consists of 2650 hours with a minimum of 14 months.
- Must be 16 years old
- Must be available a minimum of 30 hours a week
- Must have self motivation
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Hands on training inside of a busy salon
- Start building a clientele at the end of the program
- Assisting experience with a lead stylist
- In salon education, hands on and book work
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE SOMETHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN? FILL OUT THIS FORM, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.